With HIMSS15 right around the corner, we thought it would be great to take a peek at what our Top 50 health IT bloggers are talking about when it comes to the biggest healthcare event of the year. Find out who made our HIMSS15 Preview list and what the Top 50 Health IT bloggers are saying in preparation for the show.
- HIMSS Blog: As the host of HIMSS15, the HIMSS blog is full of content previewing the show. Check out the latest entry encouraging attendees to be prepared as well as get informed on the healthcare privacy and security offerings at HIMSS15 – which includes 24 educational sessions taking place at the HIMSS15 Cybersecurity Command Center.
- Becker’s Hospital Review: Are you ready for this year’s industry-leading conference? This post shares 11 things to know before HIMSS15.
- Chilmark Research: HIMSS15 is sure to be full of excitement and noise. Here are four concepts to be on the lookout for when it comes to patient and consumer engagement.
- Cisco Blog > Healthcare: Want to learn more about how the Internet of Everything is enabling new innovations in care delivery? Then check out Cisco’s 8th Annual Connected Health Summit – a half-day program held at HIMSS15 featuring a multitude of speakers and engaging topics.
- HCLDR: Check out a collection of songs submitted by well-known health IT personalities that represent the tone, emotion and general feeling of this year’s conference in this #HIMSS15 Mix Tape
- Healthcare IT News: Population health will be a popular topic at HIMSS15 given today’s need to share data and put it to beneficial use. And let’s not forget about Stage 3 meaningful use, which calls for greater interoperability, data portability and stronger standards. Read more on why population health innovation, interoperability and Stage 3 meaningful use will take center stage.
- HL7 Standards: Touting its fourth consecutive #HITsm meetup at HIMSS, this year’s event will feature some of health IT’s brightest minds ready to answer questions on interoperability, data analytics, patient-centered care and health IT innovation.
- Hospital EMR and EHR: Highlighted in this HIMSS-related post are a couple of hidden gems at HIMSS worth checking out. One being the CIO Forum, an event put together by CHIME, where you can connect with and learn from hospital CIOs. The other is the New Media meetup, a premiere gathering of healthcare IT bloggers, tweeters and other social media influencers.
- Intel Healthcare Community: Aligned to focus on areas of interest to CMIOs, Intel Health will be centering its HIMSS booth experience on devices, analytics and consumers.
- Microsoft in Health Blog: Follow along as this post delves into specific product innovations to see at HIMSS including: wearables that go beyond fitness needs to provide actionable insights to improve health, commodity-based solutions for population health including geo-special imaging, and mind-blowing technologies that take the user interface into new dimensions.
Come see us in booth #1231 and be sure to follow us on Twitter, @cdw_healthcare, to keep up with all the exciting things we have planned for HIMSS15! Note: If you’re a Top 50 health IT blogger, don’t forget about joining us for a special Top 50 health IT blogger reception in the booth Monday evening.
Learn more about all of our HIMSS15 activities here.